It feels like forever since I've updated, even though it hasn't been. Classes started again this last week and this summer is going to be crazy. A shorter semester means longer classes and more work each week. Starting this semester I'll also be working more, so I'll be working about 25 hours a week. I haven't met my new clients yet, but one of my coworkers says they're fun.
Not much wedding planning going on. We've looked at pictures and have picked out centerpieces and other decor. Because of money most of it is going to be DIY. I love being crafty. The plan is for me to go up to Minnesota over July 4th weekend and meet with photographers and maybe a florist.
My parents will be down here at the end of the month (I know I mentioned this before) and I can't wait. We're going to a couple theme parks and then coming up to Tallahassee for a day. I have 3-4 wedding dresses that I can't pick from. My parents should be able to help me pick out the perfect dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment